Text Messaging Sign Up
Frequently Asked Questions
If you notice this happens with a specific browse list (e.g. DVDs by genre) click on the title to open the record, then hit the "Save to My Lists" button at the top of the page.For example, if you want to read the art history mysteries by Iain Pears in…
Category Archives: In the News
Designed with feedback from Libby users these updates enhance your digital reading experience and help you find more of the books you love.
- Home page redesign : New filters at the top allow you to see what’s new, what’s popular, what’s available now, and specific subjects. This is a great starting point to finding a new book to read if you don’t have anything particular in mind.
- In the footer at the bottom of the screen, you’ll see updated icons, a new central menu button, and easy access to library search and your timeline.
- Users can set up a Notify Me smart tag to notify them when new issues of magazines they love are available.
- Libby now supports wish list syncing with your library’s OverDrive website. Users with OverDrive wish lists will be prompted in Libby to sync their wish list titles into a single tag.
- You’ll now see the length of audiobooks under the jacket cover so you instantly know how long they are.
OverDrive’s COVID Response Collection, just added, includes more than 294 fiction and nonfiction ebooks and audiobooks that can be checked out anytime without waiting! Children’s titles too! https://clamsnet.overdrive.com/collection/1186569
Nearly all CLAMS Libraries offer free and open public wifi both inside and outside the building. Use this handy map, to locate a library near you or refer to our Member Libraries page for more information.
This video was put together by CLAMS libraries as part of a recent legislative event. Though most buildings are closed to the public, library staff continue to work hard and creatively to offer services. CLAMS library services continue to be relevant and necessary in these challenging times.
We are resilient, resourceful, responsive and relevant!
There’s a lot going on at your local library. Check out the video, the virtual events calendar and your local library website for more information.
CLAMS Libraries were busy providing materials for our patrons during this very unusual year. Here are some statistics:
Being home meant our libraries were busier than ever providing books, dvds, music and more. Here are the top titles borrowed from the CLAMS network in 2020 (links may be slow to load):
Top 100 Books of 2020
Top 100 DVD/Blu-rays of 2020
Top 100 Music of 2020
Top 100 Audiobooks of 2020
Top 10 eBooks of 2020
Top 10 eAudios of 2020
Top 10 Fiction
Top 10 Non-Fiction
Your generosity is amazing and so appreciated. Take a look at all the items collected for our local veterans! This will be taken to the Cape Cod Veterans Outreach Center for distribution. Thank you to Centerville Public Library for coordinating this year’s drive.
Have you tried our CLAMS Network App yet?
Recently updated, the app now supports digital cards and self-checkout at participating libraries. Use the events calendar to find library programs and filter to those that most interest you.
Our app makes it easy to browse the collection, get details, make a selection, and place a hold for later pickup. You can check out eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines with the touch of a button, then listen to or view them in the Libby App.
If you’re on the go and searching for the nearest CLAMS library, check out the Library Info feature, which shows locations nearest to you with links to their websites.
The Manage Accounts tool lets you add multiple library cards — a great feature for families! Don’t have a library card? Request one through the app and access econtent right away.