Designed with feedback from Libby users these updates enhance your digital reading experience and help you find more of the books you love.
- Home page redesign : New filters at the top allow you to see what’s new, what’s popular, what’s available now, and specific subjects. This is a great starting point to finding a new book to read if you don’t have anything particular in mind.
- In the footer at the bottom of the screen, you’ll see updated icons, a new central menu button, and easy access to library search and your timeline.
- Users can set up a Notify Me smart tag to notify them when new issues of magazines they love are available.
- Libby now supports wish list syncing with your library’s OverDrive website. Users with OverDrive wish lists will be prompted in Libby to sync their wish list titles into a single tag.
- You’ll now see the length of audiobooks under the jacket cover so you instantly know how long they are.